Thunder Legion Index du Forum
Thunder Legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ@Annette Peacock-Real

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thunder Legion Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Tribunal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olibal

Masculin
Tyranopoints: 294
Moyenne de points: 2,41

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ@Annette Peacock-Real Répondre en citant

Annette Peacock-Real > bit.ly/1Tr04UU

Aaron...Sixx...-...Executive...Producer...Annette...Peacock...-...Producer...John...MacKenzie...Burns...-...Engineer...Andrew...Pearce...-...Assistant...Engineer...Bob...Carlos...Clarke...-...Photography...Track..listing[edit]And...yes,...despite...the...subject...matter,...it...is...an...erotic,...tense...mess...of...a...song,...glorious...in...its...freewheeling...temperament...and...unapologetic...confessionCopyright.(c).–.Aura.Records.Ltd"My...Mama...Never...Taught...Me...How...to...Cook"..."Real...and...Defined...Androgens"..."Dear...Bela"..."This...Feel...Within"..."Too...Much...in...the...Skies"..."Don't...Be...Cruel"...(Otis...Blackwell,...Elvis...Presley)..."Questions"...Never.have.jazz.dynamics.come.together.and.embraced.rock's.worship.of.the.almighty.riff.so.seamlessly,.beginning.with.the.opener,."Mama.Never.Taught.Me.How.to.Cook,".with.its.brazen.approach.to.revealing.childhood.incest.and.liberation.not.only.in.spite.of.it,.but.because.of.it!.Guitars.and.keyboards.dust.the.floor.with.one.another.as.Peacock.tells.a.tale.of.defiance,.and.an.optimism.that.is.taken.not.givenExplore.Marketplace.Community.Groups.Forum.Blog.Friends.Guidelines.Register.Log.In.Please.enable.Javascript.to.take.full.advantage.of.our.site.featuresReception[edit]Recorded...At...–...Essex...Studios...Mixed...At...–...Essex...Studios...Credits...Bass...–...Jeff...Clyne,...Kuma...Harada,...Peter...Pavli,...Steve...Cook...(2),...Stu...Woods...Congas...–...Brother...James...(3),...Darryl...Le...Que*...Drums...–...Bill...Bruford,...Dave...Sheen,...John...Halsey,...Rick...Morotta*...Engineer...–...John...MacKenzie...Burns...Engineer...[Assistant]...–...Andy...Pearce...Executive-Producer...–...Aaron...Sixx...Guitar...–...Brian...Godding,...Chris...Spedding,...Jim...Mullen,...Mick...Ronson,...Phil...Lee,...Tommy...Cosgrave*...Keyboards...–...Peter...Lemer...Photography...By...–...Bob...Carlos-Clarke*...Producer,...Vocals...–...Annette...Peacock...Saxophone...–...Dave...Chambers...(2),...George...Khan,...Ray...Warleigh...Notes...Recorded...and...mixed...at...Essex...Studios,...London...Other...Versions...(5...of...14)...View...All...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...AUL...702.../...NP...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...‎(LP,...Album)...Aura...(7)...AUL...702.../...NP...Portugal...1978...Sell...This...Version...TOM-7025...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...‎(LP,...Album,...Promo)...Tomato...TOM-7025...US...1979...Sell...This...Version...FECD...9.00490...O...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...‎(CD,...Album,...RE)...Femme...Music...FECD...9.00490...O...Germany...1987...Sell...This...Version...ARC-7179...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...‎(CD,...Album,...RE,...RM)...Arcngelo,...Aura...(7)...ARC-7179...Japan...2007...Sell...This...Version...FELP...4.00490...J...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...‎(LP,...Album,...Whi)...Femme...Music...FELP...4.00490...J...Germany...1988...Sell...This...Version...Recommendations...The...Perfect...Release...Annette...Peacock...0...0...0...Closer...Joy...Division...0...0...0...I'm...The...One...Annette...Peacock...0...0...0...Sky-skating...Annette...Peacock...0...0...0...Unknown...Pleasures...Joy...Division...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...[r540789]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...Review...Changes...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...14...For...Sale...from...13.02...Buy...Vinyl...Sell...Vinyl...Share...Statistics...Have:...168...Want:...86...Avg...Rating:...3.85.../...5...Ratings:...20...Last...Sold:...21...Mar...16...Lowest:...6.75...Median:...16.94...Highest:...29.00...Videos...(7)...Edit...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...lennylightweight,...temi,...-yard-,...seht,...headphoneland,...Maherto,...FromLondon...As.if.to.balance.out.her.growing.testament.on.relationships,.she.adds.two.wonderful.tracks.from.love's.sadder.side.coming.straight.out.of.the.bluesProduction[edit]Album...Pick...Discography...Browser...previous...next...Stream...or...buy...on:...Release...Date...1978...Genre...Jazz...Submit...Corrections...Annette...Peacock...X-Dreams...AllMusic...Rating...9...User...Ratings...(0)...Your...Rating...Overview...↓...User...Reviews...↓...Credits...↓...Releases...↓...Similar...Albums...↓...Share...this...page...facebook...twitter...google+...AllMusic...Review...by...Thom...Jurek...Songwriter,...composer,...singer,...and...pianist...Annette...Peacock...seemingly...roared...out...the...woodwork...with...X-Dreams...in...1978Professional...ratings...Review...scores...Source...Rating...Allmusic...[1]...One..is..truly..contained..within..the..otherThat...record,...known...more...for...its...riffs...and...pop...songs...than...Peacock's...now...trademark...brand...of...iconoclastic...jazz/rock/funk/classical...compositions,...sold...modestly...enough...that...it...took...four...years...before...the...completion...and...release...of...her...X-Dreams...follow-upDiscogs..About..Us..Blog..Shop..App..Jobs..API..Change..Log..Help..Is..Here..Help..&..Support..Forum..Keyboard..Shortcuts..Join..In..Get..Started..Sign..Up..Contribute..Add..Release..Contributor..List..Help..Translate..Discogs..Events..Advertise..With..Us..Follow..Us..Facebook..Twitter..Instagram..Mixcloud..Soundcloud..Tumblr....2016..Discogs..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Cookie..Policy..English..Deutsch..English..Espaol..Franais..Italiano....X-Dreams..Studio..album..by..Annette..Peacock..Released..1978..Recorded..Essex..Studios,..London..Label..Aura..Records..Producer..Aaron..Sixx,..Annette..Peacock..Annette..Peacock..chronology..Improvise..(1972)..X-Dreams..(1978)..The..Perfect..Release..(1979)..Thom.Jurek.of.Allmusic.states."there.are.no.weak.moments.on.X-Dreams,.and.despite.its.age,.the.album.still.sounds.a.bit.ahead.of.its.time.".[1]Contents..1..Track..listing..2..Personnel..3..Production..4..Reception..5..References...The.other.is.perhaps.the.most.amazing.cover.ever.of.the.old.Otis.Blackwell/Elvis.Presley.classic,."Don't.Be.Cruel.".Funky,.chunky,.and.lean,.this.bed.of.electric.pianos.and.guitars.gives.Peacock.a.soft.place.to.fall.for.taking.so.many.chances.with.not.only.her.vocal.but.the.blues.form.itselfThe..first..is.."Dear..Bela,"..truly..a..letter..written..with..the..intention..of..a..one-sided..conversationA..choir..of..saxes..carries..the..vocal..right..into..the..listener's..body..so..she..too..can..feel..the..hurt.Few...if...any...remembered...her...RCA...debut...I'm...the...One...in...1970,...a...synthesizer-laced...experiment...with..."straight"...rockInside...those...questions,...she...lets...saxophones...and...keyboards...bleat...and...skronk...their...way...through...her...sultry...delivery...on...all...the...topics...addressed...by...such...sexual...philosophers...before...her...as...the...Marquis...de...Sade,...Georges...Bataille,...Laure,...and...Pauline...ReageMore...Images...All...Versions...Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...Annette...Peacock...‎–...X-Dreams...Label:...Aura...(7)...‎–...AUL...702...Format:...Vinyl,...LP,...Album...Country:...UK...Released:...1978...Genre:...Jazz,...Rock...Style:...Avantgarde...Tracklist...Hide...Credits...A1...My...Mama...Never...Taught...Me...How...To...CookWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...A2...Real...&...Defined...AndrogensWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...A3...Dear...BelaWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...B1...This...Feel...WithinWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...B2...Too...Much...In...The...SkiesWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...B3...Don't...Be...CruelWritten-By...–...Elvis...Presley,...Otis...Blackwell...B4...QuestionsWritten-By...–...Annette...Peacock...Companies,...etcAll..compositions..by..Annette..Peacock..unless..statedThe..large..roster..of..studio..musicians..listed..in..the..credits..is..the..only..hint..that..this..record..wasn't..made..in..a..standard..session^..a..b..Thom..JurekReferences[edit]Stream.or.buy.on:.Annette.Peacock.Real.&.Defined.Androgens.Composed.by.Annette.Peacock.Overview.Share.this.page.facebook.twitter.google+.Appears.On.Year.Artist/Album.Label.Time.AllMusic.Rating.1978.Annette.Peacock.X-Dreams.See.For.Miles.Records.2004.Annette.Peacock.My.Mama.Never.Taught.Me.How.to.Cook.Castle.Music.Ltd f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thunder Legion Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Tribunal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a